Do you want Winx Club Lovely to be also in English?

16:58

Hello everyone!

I have a question for you, my english followers, do you want Winx Club Lovely to be also in English? Well, a long time ago I thought about the possibility of writing posts in French because I have a good level, but I finally decided not to do it. But since two weeks ago, I've thought about the possibility of bilingual, but with English. I took a look to the blog' statistics and I realized that United States is the second country that visits us often, and in the past month, it was the first one!
So, because of this, I thought to make the blog bilingual, what do you think? It's a big effort for me but if you're following me on the networks like Instagram, you'll know that I always talk in English, so I'm used to it and I think that I can do it.

Thanks so much for your attention and please leave us a comment with your opinion.

-Lovix, author blog-

----------------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

Tengo una pregunta para vosotros, mis seguidores ingleses, ¿te gustaría que Winx Club Lovely estuviese también en Inglés? Hace mucho tiempo pensé en la posibilidad de escribir las noticias en Francés ya que tengo un buen nivel, pero finalmente decidí que no. Sin embargo, desde hace dos semanas he estado pensando de nuevo en la posibilidad del bilingüe, pero con el inglés. Eché un vistazo a las estadísticas del blog y me di cuenta de que Estados Unidos es el segundo país que más nos visita, y en el mes pasado, ¡fue el primero!
Así, debido a esto, pensé en el hace el blog bilingüe, ¿qué opináis? Es un gran esfuerzo para mi, pero si me seguís en las redes sociales como Instagram, sabréis que siempre hablo en inglés, así que ya estoy un poco acostumbrada y pienso que puedo hacerlo.

Muchas gracias por vuestra atención y, por favor, déjanos un comentario con tu opinión.

-Lovix, autora del blog-

Compártelo | Share this

Noticias relacionadas | Related Posts

Siguiente
« Anterior
Anterior
Siguiente »

10 comentarios

Escribir un comentario
7 de julio de 2015, 7:50 delete

Maybe yes...

[...] but I think that it could be better in Italian (because it's an Italian TV series), and Why had you decided not to do it in French anyway? , At-il quelque chose à voir avec le nombre de visites en provenance de France ? ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥ ♦ ♥

(Ps: I think that I should practice my French 😉)

Attentivement: Derdlim Ahsia

Responder
avatar
8 de julio de 2015, 21:40 delete

Yes, it could be better in Italian but the problem is that I don't speak Italian hahaha =D
Oui, c'est ça =(

Responder
avatar
8 de julio de 2015, 21:42 delete

Thanks to all of you! It's decided, Winx Club Lovely will be in English too :-bd

Responder
avatar
Anónimo
13 de julio de 2015, 18:27 delete

As Winx Club All?
Coincidence?? I don't think that.

Responder
avatar
13 de julio de 2015, 21:03 delete

Are you kidding me? I don't visit Winx Club All since... one year ago? I don't even remember the last time I visited her blog. So, of course, I didn't know that Winx Club All is now bilingual.
As I said in this post, a long time ago I thought about the possibility of write the blog in french too, but finally I decided to do it in english because of the numerous visits that I receive from USA.
Anyways, making a blog in spanish and english isn't something new. You can find on internet a lot of blogs that are bilingual too, even there are a lot of articles with advice for make a bilingual blog.
It's the truth, if you don't believe me, it's your problem.

Responder
avatar

Os animamos a dejarnos aquí vuestras opiniones, comentarios, sugerencias...^-^

Normas de publicación:
- Los comentarios no serán visibles hasta que sean aprobados por el administrador del blog.
- No se publicarán aquellos comentarios ofensivos. Toda crítica es bienvenida, siempre y cuando se haga desde la educación.

¡Muchas gracias! EmoticonEmoticon